- Roses: Who is your love interest?
- Lilacs: Do you consider yourself beautiful and innocent?
- Irises: Do you have words worth spreading? Wise words?
- Gladiolus: Are you violent?
- Lilies: Have you lost someone important to you?
- Protea: Are you courageous?
- Peony: Are you lucky?
- Orchid: Are you a charming person?
- Statice: What do you like to remember?
- Sun flower: What brings you happiness?
- Lisianthus: What do you appreciate?
- Sweet pea: Are you delicate or sweet?
- Tulip: Are you elegant or graceful?
- Hydrangea: Have you endured/suffered for beauty?
- Fresia: Who is your best friend?
WTTBP photoset for anon
AN EPIC MICKEY WORLD IS A THING THAT I WANT VERY MUCH
mom would you pLEASE JUST INSTALL CHROME
This is the greatest thing I have ever seen. People do not understand that mental illnesses, such as depression, are actual chemical imbalances in your body. They are not brought on by choice. My dad was diagnosed with depression. He was so ashamed of it that he hid it from me and my brothers. A month later, he killed himself. The stigma that comes with mental illness made my Dad embarrassed to talk to his own kids about this problem because he felt like less of a man.
Erase the stigma. The more we talk about mental illness, the less likely it will end in suicide.
I can’t even express how much i love this, and I wish everyone at my school could see this. because I am so tired of being judged for something i can’t control.
this is simply amazing.
stop being cute you live far away
How impressive is this Gif Set??
WHO MADE THIS?? I LOVE IT!
THIS IS PERFECT
“the most monstrous monster is the monster with noble feelings.”
"Let me tell you a thing:
When a bisexual person ends up in a relationship with someone of their sex, it doesn’t re-label them as gay. Likewise, when they end up with someone of the opposite sex, it doesn’t make them straight. In essence, their sexual orientation is not up to your definition… I think this is something that needs to be kept in mind within all romantic relationships - it’s about the person, not their junk."